Thursday, April 02, 2009

WELL NOW!

Aint that interesting!! --this computer is acting up again..freezing up...acting like it's ready for the junk pile over at the landfill..and then it just goes black..What Fun!!

ButI DID try to post a shot of the blouse I'm working on..I think it did get online somehow...but don' quote me on that. The picture probably is blurry again..noah's done something with the camera and I've got to dig out my little book that's stored away -- check out all the little "How To!!" pages and hopefully fix what ever it is that's ailing the thing. Never A Dull Moment Here!!

However..I am going to try and get a shot of the latest canvas..it's still in the working-out stage, but it's soo close to being done!! --- So that'll be here tomorrow -- I've got a couple other sketches in the works too--so those can be ssssssseeeen later. I got some paint drying over on the table.and it looks ok!!

OH CRAP -- this thing is making odd noises again..I'm SKEERED that's it's gonna die on me again...

So I'll run now while this thing is still in one piece..Do computers actually explode if they get too old?? Do little pieces go flying in the air and impale themselves indiscriminately in the walls??

Just Checking..

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hmmm...never heard about exploding computers...but with this Confliker virus that was supposed to hit all computers yesterday...who knows! Back up when you hear it...lol!

I like your blouse...looks cool.

LadyTulip said...

>> HA!! <<

I dooo believe I WILL back up if I hear this old thing getting ready to go kkkaaaappoooiee!!!

Thanx on your comment for my blouse..just a lil' hem & it'll be done.

L.