Friday, April 03, 2009


Since my carmera..no..make that CAMERA is acting up, I'm still working on getting it to behave..

In the meantime, here's a shot of a W.I.P. -- it's a little rough in this picture, but it's coming together nicely. I don't think all the texture I made along the right side and bottom show's up as well on here as I'd like -- but it IS there.. Next time I add some texture, I'll use a little something different. This was something of an experiment, so tha's why it's not quite as thickly painted as I'd like.

There are some more little friends waiting over on my table this morning..oopz...make that this afternoon -- Noah pulled a project on me earlier, that made me sneeze dust, make big and even BIGGER piles of trash..

I FINALLY cleaned out a dresser that's been in the house for about EVAH -- it'd stored some of my art stuff in Norf., an' got packed down here, but I still hadn't cleaned it out. I'd stored all kindz of JUNK -- some old cardstock that I ABSOLUTELY hated..but never got around to throwing out. I can't stand using some of the cardstock that's out there..makes my last good nerve go completely on EDGE..And there was also little bags of old stencil paintings that REALLY sucked...I mean REALLY -- looked like some of the work my kids did 20 years ago...for real..

AND -- I had bags of beads..bags and bags..WHAT THE??!! -- just sitting in a drawer -- I'm STILL confused as to why I plopped 'em all in there..I mean, I've got storage containers for just that purpose..storing beads. But NO -- I haul off an' stick 'em into all these old grocery bags. Somebody PLEEZE tell me WHY?? -- man -- so out all that went. Well-- the beads are where their supossed to be...some decent paper is stored in a file folder like it SHOULD be..an' some old old $^"&$&*)_+ that I couldn't even figure out where it came from? -- In the TRASH -- ahh..now tom's gonna bellyache about "What's all this junk in the trash pile?!" -- uhhmmm..ya think it's TRASH?? Honest -- we have these kind of conversations...

See why my hair is Not Quite the color it needs to be??

But anyway -- so now I'm over to my little work table..I've got to order some fabric for another blouse I've got in the closet...gotta nice batch of patterns not too long ago...99 CENTS each!! --- yeah buddy -- tha's what I'M talkin' about...I mean, I KNOW corporate america is hurting an' all...BUT -- DAYUM -- $14.95 for a PATTERN??!!

Not this Girl!! -- 99 CENTS -- tha's MY kinda price!!

So -- off I go -- an' need to see what Ms. Sara is up to...Noah just said -- "Dog In Flight!!" -- so the dog must've moved from one part of the front room floor to another...sigh...

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: