Thursday, June 25, 2009

~~ This will be a short post, as I am once again dealing with internet/computer problemz ~~

I finally sat and counted how long it takes for my internet connection to actually start working -- this morning it was 45 minutes. So -- with that, and some other things and THANGS -- I made a decision over the weekend to haul off and ORDER A NEW COMPUTER!! YESS!! --

We've put aside some $$ here and there, so that will definetly help with the Cost of the new machine. This poor old ( >> 10 YEARS!! << ) thing has HAD IT -- even with 2 days and several phone calls to try and make things better, it had become a NIGHTMARE -- so even with some new wires, boxes, lines, an' other assorted STUFF -- the repair man even said that it was probably time to get something new. An' like The Husband sez, "Well ma, it's not like you've not gotten your moneys worth outta that old thing!!"

I hate when he's right...

So, I made the order at the first of the week...an' in the meantime have been VERY PATIENT with this one...it has constantly been freezing up when I'm trying to just READ MY EMAIL...jus' tryin' to find out what my son'z doin' up in the city...to read that one (ONE!!) email took over 1/2 hour. I can feel my blood pressure goin' thru the roof, an' finally tom said for me to make arrangements to get the new computer.


And with that, I've started a Very Different Collage/Painting on my little table. I've got some pictures of our garden that I took over the weekend, too, so in the morning when I've gotten some sleep (Noah waz sick on the way to work this morning, an' once he & tom came all the way back home..well, it was an early/scary morning to say the least..more o' that later...) an' am feeling a little more with the World As We Know It.

For now, I'm gonna check some stuff yonder..

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: