Friday, June 12, 2009

~~ WWWEEELLLLLL ~~

I originally started this post about 2 hours ago, but as is the case, our little phone company/internet provider had some, uhhh..Issues..yeah, that's it. Issues.

And the post literally disappeared off the face of the earth. I went into another room to do something, came back in the studio, and discovered that the connection had completely gone away. Like ALL GONE --

Needless to say I was not impressed.

And the phone company sez it's all my fault..And they can't do anything about it.

So -- with that thot in mind, I've told tom to stop at the store on the way home and pick me up something a little stronger than lemonade..

OH CALM DOWN -- just a lil' pak of beer, cause as weird as this week has gone, it's gonna taste real good to have a beer. And like tom likes to point out, it takes me over a WEEK to go thru the 6-pack of beer.

"Ma!! -- you REALLY are a light weight!!" --

"Yeah..I'm pretty hard core here, havin' 2 beers every 4 days..."

>> But on to OTHER NEWS << I'm ready to take some pictures of a little project I came up with last weekend...I have a flower pot that I spray painted a very COOL color..an' right now it's got some beads decorating it, and there are some OTHER things that are ready to get on the sides of the flower pot as well. THEN -- there's also a canvas that's ready for the final coat of matte medium, so that's exciting too.

And my blouse is just about finished. SHWOO -- no wonder I slept till almost 8:00 this morning!! Yikes!! For Real!! 8!! I had felt tired, but didn't think I was THAT tired.

Shows what I know..


But have to make this quick, as the paint on my pallette is gonna dry if I don't get it goin' over there..An' I gotta get with the local gallery, as they've hauled off an' done something with my address and my file in the shop.

Never a dull moment around here.

>>Lady of The Tulips <<

No comments: