Wednesday, June 03, 2009

>>> This is just going to be something of a short post, as there are some paint things waiting for me over on the work table. I don't want to get part way into the canvas, and then totally forget where I was going to place a large swath of cobalt blue <<<


The fun and games went along with me & tom yesterday...I don't mean that it was a bad day, actually it all went quite well. We both had Dr. appt's -- his at 9-ish, and I had one for 12:30 -- the good thing is that tom has discovered a couple different ways to get around all the horrid commuter traffic early in the morning, and even tho we left down here at just past 7:30 or so, yes, it took us till just after 9 to get to his doctor office. That's how bad it gets with the traffic where we need to drive. BUT -- The very VERY good thing, is that after a couple visits, tom has reduced his blood pressure, and is now all compliant with the DOT regulations for his health. He'd been trying to get his bp lowered, but the dr. just had to tweak his meds a little more. Yahh---ooooo that she kept at it, 'cause it's all good. Thats the BIG relief.


Then we had some time to kill, so we went and had breakfast/lunch at Dunkin donuts that's just across the street from my Dr.'s office...we still had a touch of time left over after having a nice sandwich, so we got some odds & ends at Kmart, then went to my appt. -- Yahhoo again!! -- my bp is EVEN LOWER than it was 3 months ago!!Hoowww cool is that?!! I was pretty suprised, but even the nurse had to say "Well, isnt this nice?!" And the Dr. Assistant had to do some poking and prodding all over, and with a fine tooth comb to boot. But the outcome is all fine and dandy, so with all that, it only took just under an hour!! Whoo!! Hoo!!!


So Tom & I "celebrated" by stopping on the way home and he bought me a ice cold pepsi...I only had a teeny cup of coffee at 6:45, and by 1 p.m. it was WAYYY past gone..so the little jolt kept me awake for the rest of the afternoon, but by 8 p.m., it was lights out for this girl!! HA!! -- Such a party-hardy-animal am I !!! HA!! But it is a relief to finally have our health numbers where there supossed to be.

And now that all that is over, I've gotten a canvas all DONE -- I'll post that tomorrow, and I've also got another one with some of it's paint drying..tha's the one I told about earlier...

And with that I've got to dash...it's starting to get cloudy outside, and The Dog is starting to act all funky...here come the thunderstorms, and it may be a big ol' frog strangler by the time it's all said and done...


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: