Monday, June 29, 2009

!! WOW -- I just have to say that today is finallly one day where I didnt have to fight tooth and nail with my internet connection -- tha's cause I finally got the new computer that I talked about the other day..an it works like a dream!!

Now the fun part is going to be to learn all the cute little bells and whistles that come with this little bugger -- what is sooo cool for me is the larger monitor -- i MEAN!! -- the old screen had the total size of 8 inches - EEIGHTTT -- so you fan imagine how hard it was for me to see what I was trying to read or write. It sometimes left me literally on the verge of having a hysterical crying jag. BUT NO MORE!!! All the new wires helped, I'm sure, that the poor repair man put in under the house the other week..poor guy. At least it wasn't during one of the recent heat spells, so he wasn't boiling under there..it was just when we had about 4 days of steady rain..an' then the guy had to go crawling around under the house. BUT -- ALL IS GOOD -- So I no longer listen to the sound of a garbage disposal next to the table here..Huh. Whatta difference!!

I'm also learning how to down load my pictures onto this new system, but the sad news is that some of the shots I got last week are gone..noah hauled off and erased some wonderful pictures I took of our BIG Bee Balm Plant. I almost cried!! They were so big and full of blooms...Truly. But now Ill have to wait till next year. I may experiment an' see if I can cut the plant back a little an' see if it can rebloom. But there are some shots of an electric yellow bloom on one of our daylillys..not something that we had in bloom last year, so it's pretty cool to see this year.

AND -- the cat!! We -- well, actually noah named him - Bub -- kinda/short for bubba.we couldn't think of anything while we were sitting out on the deck in the heat, so that's the closest we got to a name for the little guy. He was abandoned by some flakey neighbors that just hauled off and disappeared a few weeks ago..slick. And there have been several companies driving by their place trying to find them..slick. BUT - we got a pretty cool cat, even tho the DOG doesn't like him. She ignores him, or walks away from him every chance she gets if he's out on the deck when she goes out the back door. It's really funny to see her FACE -- HA -- she looks REALLY uncomfortable. Something tells me she must've gotten her big ol' nose slapped years ago by a cat...she doesn't like it if I laugh at her..but to SEE the two is really pretty funny.


Must go get dinner off the stove!! YIKES!!

Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! Lady of the Tulips has a BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!! I am doing the HAPPY Dance right now for YOU!!! hehe AH-CHOOOOOO! sorry but YOU know I'm allergic to cats and dogs and all animals! Give Bub a hug for me though! and Sarah too! She doesn't like any animal stealing her thunder! I still LOVE em all! except the raccoon who comes by every evening!! eeeeEEEEkkKKK!