Tuesday, August 11, 2009


"Explore Wonderful Treasures"

Spring Bay Studio -- 2009

Back in june I posted this canvas..but there just didn't seem to be something right about it..so I sat down with it today, and we had a talk.

It's hard to say flat out that something just sucks, but that's what I had to contend with once I took a good look at this canvas..where it was originally. So, with some other papers - paints - stickers and a couple beads, it's a whole new ball game . Well, at least, it's a new canvas.

Yeah - that's what it is. And probably feeling a lot better about things.

There are some other pieces that I've updated, but I've been painting like a mad person for the last couple days, an' right now I'm just thinkin' of sittin' back an' havin' a cold one. There has been some other things going on, too, that have just about worn me out..but tha's all another story for another day. Right now I'm just thinkin' that it's a good idea to stop my work for the day..chill out an' look out the window at the woods.

Why sit Inside? -- WEEELLLLL...tha's 'cause it happens to be over 95 DEGREES outside, and with the heat index..uhhhmmm...le's see..at noon it was 92 an' combined with the heat index THEN..it felt like 103 outside. And it's gotten hotter since then...

THAT'S why I'm gonna be sittin' INSIDE and look at the birds flitting from tree to tree, and hopin' they have some water to drink, some bugs to eat, and won't fall outta the sky on the way to get either item.

That'd be the pits...


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: