Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Ok - here's another shot at getting a picture of my thrift store finds on me lil' blog. These were a whopping .99 apiece, so there was no way to just walk away from that. I'll do a before and after of one of them that I worked on yesterday. The difference is pretty remarkable, even if I don't mind saying so myself!!

It's a tad bit cooler today, but I have to say right here and now, that it is still Hot -- so much so, that this morning for the first time EVAH, noah actually had the air conditioning running in the kitchen (it cools mostof the cabin) and it felt absolutely Wonderful in here!! -- No high humidity..no sticking to the backs of the dining room chairs, from sticky sweat -iee's...just being able to sit down an' enjoy the morning cup of coffee!! Wow!!

Now I'm wonderin' just how hot it's going to get later this afternoon..hmmm..but that's later, and right now I'm going to yak about the little mermaid that I worked out yesterday. Got her all lined out, got her tail just about painted, an' today should get the rest of her done. I'm thinking of a neon pink bathing suit for her..maybe some pink flowers in her hair..the whole nine yards. Glitter is also lurking in the back of my mind for her, but maybe that's going a little too far. Who knows. She's definetly not like the other ones' that I've painted, so it's time for a little more wildness, yes?! Yay! -- why not!!-- Even Tom made a mumble in a sort-of "it's ok", so maybe she's not such a bad little thing. Tom has a very passive attitude towards my work, so anything that sounds like it's toward a positive nod is good!! He was even fairly happy driving up to the Beach last weekend! WOW!! For Real.

Is that along the lines of, Wonders Never Cease?

Probably.

But I gotta stop messin' aroun' an start gettin' some painting done. The little girl should be on here tomorrow..

Unless she wants to go shopping...!!


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! What a nice blog indeed.
I love the new layout, the use of tags is great . NICE!


--
Venus
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices