Friday, August 21, 2009

"Mermaid" -- 2009 Spring Bay Studio

This is one of the pieces that I've reworked, made a little bit better an' all around just got her to where she needed to be. There was a lot of messin' with this, that, and the other, but eventually she got finished.


The other little girl is sitting patiently behind me, sitting, sitting, and waiting for her day to be bright and cheerful. Well, she IS bright and cheerful, but there are other people who think that she isn't just right. There will be No Names Mentioned, but suffice to say that there are some members of a particular family who feel that I'd be better off to do something constructive with my time, and quit all this messin' around with the paints, papers and all things Collage. So. That's given me something of a blue feeling, but those persons who have these attitudes will just have to deal with it. Blah to them.

But the other little girl will have to wait till tomorrow to get posted on here, 'cause right now I have to fit some frame-ing stuff just right for this collage to fit in the frame I made just special for this mermaid. I'd thot I'd made the dimensions just right..but then, lets face it..me & MATH just are not compatible in the same sentence. WAYYY off on the sizes , corners or whatever you want to call it. Whoo Boy...no, don't get me goin' on tryin' to figure out math thangs...!!


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: