Monday, August 03, 2009

>> I think I probably said I'd post some more pictures on here today, but after I got back from my afternoon bike ride, for some dippy reason, I happened to turn on the tv, to check the weather, and saw that outside the actual temperature was 85..but with the Heat Index it actually felt like 95 DEGREES <<

This could be the reason I'm feeling light headed and altogether ickieee..

So I'm sittin' in the little studio ENJOYING the air conditioning...even noah, who is loathe to turn the air conditioning on, even HE said that it feels bad outside.."The actual air temps aren't so bad, but that HUMIDITY!!" -- Yup -- it matches the air temperature, which makes for an altogether damp and sweltering feeling all about ones person. The weather people said that tomorrow is going to get even hotter, but there is a possibility that the humidity will DROP - which is just a Miracle!! if it happenz. So Let's All Send up Prayers for LOW HUMIDITY!!

There are some new pictures on me little camera, which I WILL post tomorrow..I'm also going to get some pictures of my other Rose of Sharon plants -- we have a purple, pink an' of course, another white. Oh they just make it feel so SUMMER around here!! -- And add to it, the Crepe Myrtle is also blooming like Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah, and oh my stars!! -- What is just more SUMMER than THAT? I tell ya, I just can't THINK of anything else...'cept watermelon...tomatoes...oh, uhmmm...le's see..oop..AND fresh corn on the cob.

That about rounds out THAT list!

Must go an' check on some STUFF that's drying behind me over there...see?? NO -- Over THERE!! -- 'K..now you got it...

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

mmmmmMMMMM! You're making me hungry for watermellon!!! I just might have to go get one tomorrow!!!

LadyTulip said...

Ohh..isn't it just the BEST!! -- I'm goin' lookin' for some over at the farmers grocery this weekend!!

L.