Sunday, February 28, 2010


I posted this piece sometime last summer..but what with the full moon tonight, and some people around here, Who Shall Remain Nameless...acting like they have more than just a bee in their bonnet........

Well, it seems like this piece represents how my brain is trying to handle all this excess #%$@ that seems to be surrounding me at the moment.

I mean, all the little things I'm needing to do, have gotten done...some things that needed to get picked up at the store, made it from the store to the house...and some nice things happened in church this morning.............

It's just that, some people (Who STILL are nameless) have this problem each and every time there's afull moon ~ My mother used to have some saying for times like this, but for the life of me, at the moment, I can't remember them. So, lets just say, that even tho I wanted to work on the canvas that's sitting on the work table, it seems that my attention has been distracted this afternoon, but SOMEBODY who insists on tweaking my Last Good Nerve.

So, it's going to be a short post...and I'm going to go and get some little papers painted, so at least SOMETHING gets done today..

Unless said SOMEONE hauls off and runs the mouth at my direction again...

Oh, PUH-LEEZEE do not look at those stuiped grey hairs that are trying to pop out on the top of my head.........

an' I'll be thankin' ya later on that...........

But for now, I'm

Gone...............


Lady of The Tulips

3 comments:

PrincessDipti said...

thank you so much dear :)

Janet said...

That's a cool painting! Hope your day gets better.

LadyTulip said...

Well janet ~ ! ~ It did get better...thank the stars above!! ~ Not only did the day get better, but I also got some painting done in the studio!! ~ Yay! ~

Lauri