Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here's the picture of the side "yard" - and the wild dogwood tree that just takes my breath away -


The thing that I like about it the most, is the fact that it just stands out when in bloom, giving a breath of fresh air to all the green surrounding it. I was so thrilled when we bought the little cabin, and made the discovery of that wild tree. Plus some of the wildflowers that are growing along the base of the dogwood and some of the other hardwoods. Just wish the bloom time of the flowers was longer, but ya can't have everything........


I've got a canvas that is starting to take shape, and even tho I shouldn't have, I hauled off and bought a bumper sticker for the Bus - I think it's very appropriate for me AND the Bus -


Got if from Junk Gypsy's - "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" -

Tom's probably going to bellyache about it, but LISTEN buddy - tha's pretty much how I view things - not well behaved one iota,an' by this stage in the game, it's probably a lost cause tellin' me I gotta BEHAVE -


Maybe it's like lookin' in the mirror an' sayin',

"Well, now, you DO have to come to grips with things, and grow up..."


Fat Chance. An' who wants to be all grown up and Tidy, neat an' Proper..

I think I tried one time, but I got a headache, so I went outside an' had a cold one...


LAWDY - don' tell my sunday school teacher I said that..........


But for now I gotta check on some painted papers an' make sure that some sketches are ready for some ink..

I'm gettin' there slooooooowly but surely ~ ! ~


I'm Gone


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

mayweather vs mosley said...

Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.