Tuesday, April 13, 2010

>>A quick - again - post with something else
>>
bloginterviewer-1.gif >> I recently posted an interview with BlogInterviewer.com, and would certainly appreciate it if ya'll would give me a little vote. It'd be nice.

I'm having difficulties with my letter's - font, yeah, that's what it's called - today. I set up one type of font, an' now look at it - went an' hauled off an' shrank on me........what's a person to do?

I'm gettin' better these days - Not breaking out into hysterical crying jags like I was last week. But the sadness is still surrounding me...Tom is trying to get thru his own sadness with Sara's passing away - He's just not saying too much about it right now.

Guess we all just do what we gotta do .................

Tha's it for now - I'm going to go watch a baseball game on the satellite right now - not sure if I'll stick with one game, or switch back & forth with 2 games...decisions, decisions...it's tough being a baseball fan.............


I'm Gone ~~


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Janet said...

I would be happy to vote for you if I could find the interview. I went through over a dozen pages and didn't find it. Do you have a link that takes us directly to it?

LadyTulip said...

let me see what I can come up with! ~

Lauri