Saturday, April 03, 2010

>> Just a quick message here, to wish everybody out there a Very Happy Easter ~ !! ~ <<

We're having family - well, our one son is definetly coming down from the city, an' the other may - not sure yet...

But anyway we'll be having a nice quiet day - Got the fixin's for Homemade Baked Beans - Homemade Macaroni and Cheese..rice, and best-est of all - the one son is buying the Ham!! ~ Le's hear a Whoo - Hoo ~~ !! ~~ on that one !!

I just got some ironing done on my dress for tomorrow morning, an' now I gotta get some reading done for Sunday School ~ NO! ~ I didn't wait till the last minute..just wanna get the last 2 parts read so I won't feel left out in the far right field..as it were...

Must go ~ ! ~ Happy Weekend Everyone!!

I'm gone..........


Lady of The Tulips

3 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Easter to you! Enjoy your time with family....Yum, I love homemade mac and cheese!

LadyTulip said...

And a Happy Happy Easter to you too Janet ~ !! ~ Have a wonderful day!!

Lauri

Darla said...

I'm late, I'm late said the White Rabbit. Me too of course but I hope your day was great.

If the Easter Bunny ventured outside he would have nearly drowned in our pouring rain.

Darla