Friday, April 30, 2010

Just a quick post, as I've got to make a trip to the grocery store, then to one of those Dollar Stuff stores...seems that some pretty good name brand products are showing themselves more and more on the shelves of those stores. So, while I'm not a name brand junkie, I do like to buy some products that have a good label..and the plus..if I can get said products for a whole lot less than anywhere else. Even that World Mart chain..I've discovered that they have higher prices than the dollar places, so what's the point in going in the World Mart if you end up spending more?? ~ ! ~ Penny Pinching is an art unto itself, and if I can get any good at it, then I'm gonna KEEP TRYING no matter what!

I made a trip to one of the teeny little "stores" down the road..it's just a little knock-about place, probably been opened for the lat 30 years..if you dislike the smell of cigarettes, then you'll probably not want to go inside the place. And if you don't really want to hear the latest "gossip" - (or "Jus' discussin' thangs..") - then the place isn't for you either.

But it is a spot where Noah has to get his over-the-top-sugar coated Honey Donuts...glaze, cinnamon an' who knows what else all over the things. But he, unlike his mother, can burn off all those 1200 calories in probably 14 minutes. On the other hand, I'd be wearing those fat calories in less than 5 minutes, and they'd be stickin' around for the next 10years.

But anyway -

Tha's where I went earlier this morning, and now while I listen to the sound of the washing machine goin' into it's final spin cycle, I'm going to dry my jeans, get some of my mop of hair stuck in a rubber band, and then get some sodas for noah..plus bread, eggs, whatever else is on the list. ne of those grocery store trips where you pick up what you forgot to get when you did the shopping for the week 3 days ago.

At least I forget to pick up these things..or..what's worse, walk right past the isle where the things are, still looking at the grocery list, and keep on going in the totally opposite direction. Drives me right up the WALL ~ !! ~ But at least I used coupons on the big shopping trip, so that saved me some $$ - this trip will be pretty low cost, as all the things on noahs list (5 total) are all on sale.

Nickle - dime - stuff that has to be bought..or else The Wrath of The Other People in The House decends on me, an' then I get a headache.

Or else I jus' walk away, go sit out on the deck and suddenly have a sudden attack of Not Being Able to Hear...

Work's like a charm!!

But for now -

I'm Gone>>>>>>>>>>>


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

Isn't that something?!!! I just made Jer some pancakes and he said that's where he would have to pick up some more Aunt Jemima pancake mix!! hehe THANK YOU!!! for your prayers girly!! I have one more round of chemo May 11 and then 6 weeks of radiation will start ? sometime! Happy Week-end sweetie!! I wish we could go back on your deck and eat one of those glazed doughnuts!!mmmMMMMM!