Friday, April 09, 2010

>> Just a quick post, as I'm just not able right now to concentrate much - I still find myself just bursting into tears at the least little thing, an' can't remember what I'm doing if I start more than 2 things at a time <<

We've had rain, and now the trees are finally able to come out with their leaves in full glory - it's cool now - we'd been up in the 80's most of the week - but it's something like 65 or so now..a shock to the system that wanted Summer to be here.

I'm trying to get some painting done on some watercolor paper, but haven't gotten much done ~ I'm finishing up some final tidbits for the Bus - beads, ribbons and a new pillow for the back of the Bus ~

But for now I gotta go ~ Maybe after the start of the week I'll be able to do somemore, but for now tha's all ..........



Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Janet said...

Losing a pet is not something you just get over in a day or two. You're grieving. Give yourself time.

Darla said...

Sorry to read that your furry friend is gone. I know losing a pet is hard.

Darla