Tuesday, February 24, 2009

>> Here it is another day..the wind is blowing just slightly, the Sun is shine-shine in the sky, and the Robins are back & frolicking in the yard <<

And with that Spring-Is-Near thot, I'd just like to say that I have 2 very Spring like pieces finished an' lookin' none too shabby. The Problem is, that my camera is once again, giving me Fits and Spits, and to make matters worse, the Guide Book that tells some sap like me, just What To Do with Said Camera...is somewhere in Hiding. I MEAN -- it's hiding so #^%"*(!@ good that I've got no idea of where to EVEN start looking. HEY!! -- Let's NOT stand there and COUNT MY GREY HAIRS, 'K!!?? thank you...

Where was I? -- Oh..the Camera...well, I will say that the one canvas that'd I'd titled "Paradise" is done..got some added colors to it..some other papers and slapped on some other tidbits, too. It WILL look just fine, once that DAYUM camera decides to behave for me >> I also got another collage finished. The 2nd one actually came together much faster than the paradise one. I just couldnt figure out what the hold up WAS with the paradise piece..maybe just the idea of BEING THERE was enuf to make my brain go into freeze mode >> It's REALLY telling me that I should BE somewhere that qualifies as Paradise, instead of here, messin' aroun' with the Woodstove and firewood, sweaters and sweatpants. Yup. Tha's my story, 'k?!

The other thing is that I've got my BooKS here in my little studio now!! -- after getting up to norfolk last weekend, we brought as much back in The Very Fine Automobile as we could STUFF -- Danny helped out too, an' came down here with his little car crammed as full as we could get it. Made for a very Tight Fit...But the books are here. An' now Noah sez he'll make me a new bookcase, as the one I'd had for EVAH has left the studio and ended up in HIS room...cute...so now he has to make me a new one!! HA!! -- Shows what I'll do to get my books fixed up right!!

I also got some of my art supplies back where They Belong...I'm waiting for some Matte Medium to dry then I can use some of my stamps that I'd been missing for MONTHS and MONTHS -- they will Just Add that Special Touch. Really, they will --

>> Must get out & check on the Woodstove << Noah is watching a soccer match on tv, so I know He's Not gonna remember to check the stove..'till it gets cold in the house, THEN he'll remember. HA!! Love when it gets to 60 Degrees inside the house..

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: