Tuesday, February 10, 2009


"What She Wanted" -- Spring Bay Studio 2009


~~ despite the effort on making my Self Esteem dive completely into the depths of He** -- I've finished this canvas just the other day -- Actually it was on Friday of last week. I'd painted the canvas some time ago, but couldn't get the other pieces "just right" -- for my tastes. So, here it iz...

I'm feeling somewhat better today than I did when Tom took me to the Dr. on Sunday -- the pain is finally subsiding and the swelling has all but gone away. The startling thing is that what the Dr. at the clinic called my infection, is "Swimmers Ear" -- Say WhAt?? -- she even asked if I'd BEEN swimming...to which I replied, "No -- But get me goin' to FlOriDA!! -- an' I'mTHeRE in a Heart Beat!!" -- she just laughed!! Whoa!! It IS a great idea to be further South during the cold dayz that we've been having!! ~~ But back to whatever it IS that is making my hearing Not happening...the drops are working much faster than the other ones Ihad last fall, SO -- YAAA!!! -- worth the 60 mile trip to see the Dr!


I've got some sewing to do today -- 2 weeks ago Tom took me to the fabric store down the blvd. from his terminal -- got patterns on SALE for $1.79 a piece!! How GOOD is THAT??!! -- 2 apron patterns (the last one I made just is not cuttin' it -- made it a size too small so..) that I've cut out an' am gettin' ready to transfer markings & StUff so I can start stitchin' 'em up!! -- Plus I got some fabric on SALE too -- 1/2 price, so the journey was well worth it. Tom seemed to enjoy the day -- it was sunny and cold, but we just ignored the weather an' made the best of the day.

~~ Must get working ~~ I've also got a canvas in the WoRKZ -- I will post that lil' bugger later this week. I'm going to go outside for a minute to enjoy some unseasonably WARM weather -- kinda freaks me out...makes me remember Tornadoes an' BAD-ness while living in Arkansas...uggghh...

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: