Thursday, February 05, 2009




Here's a couple shots of the frames I've worked on -- the one that's a lighter Sea Green, or Turquoise, is one that I've shown before..but it has been told to me that the color was jus' a little too much, so I've toned it down w/a touch more white. And the "Antiqued" frame, is one that I'd written about -- Noah brought it outta storage for me, an' I SWANNY but I can't remember for the LIFE of me where I got that thing..anyway I'm pretty happy with the results of it's "new" look. For a cheap-iee frame it made out ok!! An' I've included the little fish-iee too..he's part of an entire piece that's in the workz AS WE speak..or write, or however you wants to say.

We are Now in the afternoon..an' the temps aren't outta the 30's...we had tha' itty bitty bit of snow yesterday..an' when The Weather People said "more" to come today...uhhhmmm..no. It's SuNNY out, but it'z about as cold as it gets for this part of the world. Noah wAS gonna go outside an Cut some firewood, but it's too COlD to run the chainsaw!! Ha! How'z ThAT!! for a kick in the head?!!! he's kinda meandering aroun' the house today, 'cause there's not a lot for him to do..he's outta work an' is NoT HapPY about it!! YEeee GadZZZ...it jus' drives him crazy without something to do..so..he's been workin' like crazy aroun' the yard -- clearin' out bad dead trees...cleaning up leaves...storing firewood, fixin' stuff in the shed...wearz Me out jus' thinkin' 'bout what all he'z been Up To!!

>> I'll get a shot of the latest canvas tha's on my NEW TABLE!! ~~~ It's sooo much better than that little poor excuse of a table that'd I'd BeEN tryin' to use...tom jus' walks in an takes a look at the new table an' sez.."Man..that sure is better than that other P.O.S. you'd been tryin' to use..." ~~Ha~~ he EvEN admitted that old thing was about as useless as a frog in the bathtub...man..it was worth the saving an' saving up of my penniES NickLes and Dimes for that TaBle..!! YYAA!!! <<

Mus' go an ' get some Stuff done...can't be here playin' aroun' -- Work is CallinG ME!!

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: