Friday, September 18, 2009

~~ Just a quick thing here, to say that all is well ~~

Got off the phone a little while ago..2 hours to schedule some routine stuff at the Dr's office..then that order gets sent to another clinic..then That order gets sent to another regional office..No wonder medical THANGS are so thru the roof..and No -- I won't get into the whole Health Care Debate...but all the phone tag stuff I went thru today is one big indicator of how the system needs to get fixed somehow...


My news for the day -- !! -- Is that I have another shop owner who wants to see my work -- Did I mention this yesterday? -- I can't remember..but I'm going to get up to the city on sunday to show some work...and if all goes well, sign up for a nice space in a NEW shop -- Brand New in Fact -- if the owner accepts my work, I get a 5' X 8' space, and can decorate it however I want -- hang my work and Dance For Joy!! - would have to pay rent every month, but hey, that's ok, as I can price my work accordingly, not at $75 less than I need to make!! Yay and Double Yay!!
I'm scared, excited, worried, all those things rolled into one big THANG -- Shwoo --

So am finishing a sketch & painting right as we speak...no..make that Write...yeah, tha's it -- and then some playing,glueing,messin' 'roun' with some papers, beads, stickers, anything else that happens to be lying 'round..Wheeee

Gotts to Run -- Noah wantz the 'puter, so me gotta go..


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: