Wednesday, September 09, 2009


"Untitled" - 2009

Here is one of the pieces that I talked about the other day -- done earlier on, but had some added bits and pieces just last week, sorta-kinda to dress it up a bit. Now it has a touch more color, and it looks spiffy-er if I don't mind saying so!

Today there are some other papers on the work table, and a new canvas that came in the mail just last week -- so many things at one time!! My poor head is spinning with all the new-ness!! I also got my apron done yesterday, despite having an attack of some flu bug overnight. Hit me like a ton of bricks, as the saying goes. Don' know where it came from, or why it decided to hit in the first place, but there ya go. Got up feeling like the local sand and fill company just dropped a load of dirt on me, an' drove off laughing. But , I press onward!! -- And not only got some papers cut and messed with, but also finished said apron, did some work in the master bathroom, and cut some other things out for the new canvas.

Shwoo!!

So now it's time to mess with some of the papers I bought a few weeks ago, as a Place Where I Swore I'd Never Buy Anything...

But The Husband was in said store getting some other things, and pitched something of a hissy fit, saying that he wasn't going to go to any other places for the day, so if I needed to get anything,then I just better get what I needed right then and there, or Else.

Ever feel like your looking down the train tracks and even tho you know you shouldn't be there, you still just stand there watching as Number 15 train bound for Atlanta is barreling toward you??

Well, that's b'out how I felt -- not so much like a train was hitting me, but like I was looking toward something I'd rather not do..

But it all worked out for the Good -- got some papers that aren't half bad..found some little bits and pieces to add here and there...and All Together it just is Good.

So with that being said, it's time to Get To Work!!

Besides it's a beeeautiful morning, the sun is Shining, The Dog is happy out on the deck (which noah cleaned over the weekend!!) and the Cat is doing whatever he darn well feels like doing...!!



Lady of The Tulips

No comments: