Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~~ Well, here it is, another day with cool temperatures, and let me TELL you, it is so very welcome, after a late summer filled with scorching heat, and humidity that would melt your toes, if you stood on some pavement long enuf. ~~

Well, maybe not truly melt your toes, but you get my drift -- I'm also glad to say that today I went to have some x-rays taken, and the initial results are all good - the woman looking them over said everything looked just fine, so that is all I needed to hear!! -- Good news is always, well, good news!! -- So, I was also able to get a ride with one of the members of the local civic league -- the board of directors have come up with an idea to have directors help out any civic league members with travel /ride requirements to out of town locations - for anything from having a Dr. appt (Me!) to going shopping, to whatever - as long as it is within reason. So, last week I called the Clubhouse, talked with the secretary, got 2 phone numbers, called and made a request, and Tah-Dah! - Secured a ride up to The City for my x-rays. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, my oh MY what a wonderful day!! The ride was nice, conversation was pleasant, and the x-rays took less than an hour to go thru! How 'bout THAT?? I was amazed, and far too happy to get out of the diagnostic center in less than 2 hours, believe me! - Enuf of Dr offices for the week for this little girl!

So now the work has to get back into rhythym oops, thats really spelled bad - well, actually I like that spelling, so THERE --

Le's see, where waz I -- Oh! - ART STUFF -- yup, it has to get back into HAPPENING, so without any more delay, I'm off to go do some sketches -- and I'm going to try for the 3rd day in a row, to download some pictures on HERE - I keep trying, and the little computer answer is "We're working on that issue" - Uhh...like, WHEN?!

Sorry - teeny rant there. -

Lady of The Tulips - keeping her fingers crossed that her pictures will POST on here in the morning

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Yayyyyyy! GOOD HEALTH!!! Let's keep our health girly!!! Is it a deal?!!!Glad to hear the GOOD NEWS! and that is SWEET YOU got a ride!! Happy last September DAY to YOU!!!

LadyTulip said...

>> Yikes!! -- Can you believe it's October??!! <<

So we now go into the Fall Season - And I'm wishing it will be a good season for you!

L.