Monday, September 28, 2009

>> Well << I have to say, that my son is at this moment, my absolute hero -- Don't know what he did, but this weekend I couledn't get into my email, my blog, or other things that I usually use. Everytime I get a system update on my computer, the same thing happens. So -- while talking on the phone this morning, my dear son overheard me complaining that I was having problems, again, with my computer. So, in about 2 minutes, he waltzes in, types about 6 things into these little teeny boxes, and Tah-Dah!! -- the whole world is nice, clean, and there aren't dirty dishes on the kitchen counter..

Well -- the world may be all nice and pink and blue, but, there are still dirty dishes on the kitchen counter...

Oh Well ~

But Good News -- is that the new shop will be close to finished this next weekend, and I was able to pick up my other work from my first shop, with no questions asked...just Have a Nice Day, and I got a check for $41.00 -- Not close to what I wanted, but it IS some pay, so I'll go with that. The other shop is really in a state of flux -- things are in 2 different locations, the new store, and the old store -- poor little crabs floating on the walls, with none of their little fishie friends...other little mermaids, all sitting on sweet shelves, with all of Their friends stuck in boxes and on their way to the other location.

It's a mess, I'm tellin' ya!! -- But it will be soo much better -- the new location is about 2 times bigger (!!) that the original Mermaid Store, so THAT'S TOO COOL!! -- Plus, I found the section where I can hang my art!! -- YAY!! -- And it's all in a very good place, lots of light, plenty of space for everything I ever EVAH wanna do, so I'm pretty jazzed!! YAY!! The owner of the new space just loves loves me little mermaids, so that helps with the down dayz lately, where I nearly gave everything up an' went to work at Wal-Mert...honest and for real. But, those blue dayz are over, OVAH and I'm on my way.

Plus, I happened to get a chance to BUY new things at the ART STORE -- Yay Again...and I'll even post a shot of my NEW CLEAN AND SHINEY PAINT PALLETTE!!!

With no paint blobs to found on it what so evah!!

Oh, I just don't know whether to &&&& or what, I'm just so excited.

But -- my birthday was not NOT what I wanted - overslept before church, by 1/2 hour, so there went getting to church..an' then I realized I felt horrid, I MEAN HORRID -- I'd been feeling GLAKCK for the past couple dayz - figured it was all the stress of getting work ready for the new store...then realized, No - I'm comin down with something.

So I had tom drive me to the clinic..an' there we sat for over 3 hours...BUT -- the good thing is I found out what I have, and got meds to make it all Disappear!! -- Icxkyy tasting meds, but they work, so I'm ready to go take another dose, and go from there. And Tom bought me a giant-or package of muffins that we made into our "Birthday Cake" - put 2 candles on 2 of the giantor things, sang happy birthday, an' that was our excitement for the night!! Whoo- Hoo!!

So - off now to work - paint and do all things like I should!!


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

turquoise cro said...

WHEN was your birthday!!! I missed it!!! Was it the 27th??????!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! honeychild!!!