Monday, December 14, 2009


>> "Fish in Celebration" - 2009 <<

Spring Bay Studio


Here's something I messed with in the paint-box whatever thingie in my computer ~~ I wanted to make it look sorta-kinda Christmasiee, and Sea-Underwater at the same time...don' know if I succeeded or not, but it was a lot of fun in the meantime!!

And I've also rearranged my page! - Got a Harbor View on the background instead of the one I used to have ~ Thot with all the Shoreline things I do, and the mermaids and all that, well, it seemed a little more in keeping with the work I create to make the background a little more together..know what I mean? I may not have written that all coherently, but I know what I mean...

Besides that, there is the other fact that I didn' get much sleep last night ~ Seems that our middle son has had something of a disaster while living in San Diego these last couple weeks ~ His girlfriend has had a major breakdown after arriving there, and has had to be hospitalized..Major Breakdown. So, this has created some ill-will with the roommates, and now our son doesn't even know if he can still stay in the apt. he's only been in for less than 2 months. A Very Ugly Scene, to say the least. He's dealing with the Hosp. for his girlfriend, her parents, her health care, and possibly relocating her to the East Coast..and him as well. Far too much for one person to handle with ease, so needless to say, he happened to call here this morning at 2 a.m., and proceeded to "chat" for 2 hours..

Somewhere around 4 we got off the phone, him just a little loopy, and me just wondering what's goin' on ~ Well, it's all very fluid at the moment, but it looks like he'll be moving back to the East Coast as well, possibly staying with us for awhile, then re-saving the money he's lost due to the Horror of what happened with the girlfriend and roommates...

It's all quite a Mess.......

So, I'm trying to stay somewhat focused at the moment...plus The Husband is stuck up on the Maryland border, with a load of freight that should have been taken care of this morning around 11 -- it's now nearly 4 p.m., and he's Still Waiting for the warehouse to do their work..(Don't you just hate to have to THINK somebody will do their job??!! I MEAN!! ) ~~ ) Ok, so a little sarcastic, but STILL>>>>

Where was I ? ~

Oh yes..Tom's stuck at a warehouse door, doesn't know if or when he'll get back to the truck terminal tonight, and it's looking like he's not even going to be able to get home 'till tomorrow night......

Whatta weird Monday....

But I do have some other canvases to show here -- just not right at the moment, 'cause I didn't take a picture of them yet....been trying to add some gadgets to my blog, but they aren't doing what the instructions say their going to do...

Maybe it's time to book that trip to the Florida Keys for the duration of the winter...

Ahh...just think...warm sandy beaches...

Cool Tropical Drinks....

Laying in the sand with the warm Ocean Breeze drifting all around......

And now I gotta go check the woodstove an' make sure the fire hasn't gone out..

Must think these things over...continue with the 30 Degree temps for the next few days, or blow it off an' head South?????????????


I'll let you know........


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

Darla said...

Definately sounds like time to head South to me. Sorry your son is in the middle of a mess.

Darla

LadyTulip said...

Thanks for your thots Darla ~ I'll keep you posted on what his plans are for now...

Maybe I'll wait for a bit to check the flights to Key West..!!

L.