Wednesday, December 02, 2009


"Let's Get Goin'!" ~~ Spring Bay Studio 2009

Here's a little mermaid that I finished not too long ago ~ Well, actually it was awhile ago, and I can't even remember when I got her done. My brain sometimes just goes somewhere else, and then I realize that it's out in Left Field, and needs to come in to the dugout...

But besides that ~ I got an email from my son who recently relocated to Calif. ~ He's got a job for now ~ Not anything to jump up and down about, but it's a JOB!! ~~ He'd transfered out there with the company he'd been working for here on the East Coast...got told that he'd have the same job out there ~~ Relocated after selling most of his music equipment and car ~~ Just to find out that once he was out there, there isn't a job with the company he transfered for/with. ~~ Which begs the question, just what the $^&**(_)*#$ is Goin' On!!?? So, he's had to scramble to get something goin', and fortunately found a little job ~ For now it's good, and hopefully in the future the company he transfered with/for/to (whatever..) will get a position back/for him ~~

It's too much for my head to take, know what I mean?

And the GoodNews Here is that Sara is feeling better today - yesterday she had a couple fits where she couldn't breathe good ~ Sounded like some of the old cowboys I used to know way back in the day ~ Hackin'-Coughin-Cussin 'cause they had such bad lungs from smoking handrolled cigarettes ~ Sara DOES NOT smoke hand-rolled cigarettes, but does still have some small lesions on her right lung from the cancer. So, there are times where she has to really work hard to breathe...scares me and her about half to pieces. She gets the most horrible sad puppy face on her ~~ Just tears me apart to listen to her, then have to look at her while she's suffering thru the fits. Fortuntely they only last a couple seconds to maybe a minute or so.

But the sound is horrid. I don't want anybody else to have to hear something like it ~ EVAH!!

But she's tired today from all the excitement of going to the Vet Hosp., and riding in my friends car ~ All a Very Big Thing for her ~ Poor Baby!! ~ And she's laying down in the laundry room, watching Noah paint out the box for the firewood. She loves him to pieces, and follows him around like a sweet little 2 year old ~ Very Cute, even if I don't mind saying so myself. So, for now it's ok ~

Got another canvas in the works - it had been put up in the top part of my antique hutch who knows how long ago - never got done, and still had papers stuck on it with double stick tape from probably 3 years ago...no, mnaybe 2 years ago. So, the pieces that I didn't want got torn off ( I mean, they were really some BAD fish I painted...yuck!) ~ and now I've got some of my new papers from 7Gypsy's on it instead.

Much Better!!

So, once all the paint and goodies dry, I Will post it on here ~~ Not space out for another month or whatever, saying Oh! ~ Here's a Canvas .... an' then go off into No Man's Land...The Husband sez I need to start taking Ginko Biloba (Spelled wrong, so oh well...) for my memory ~ Maybe it's gonna help me with my spelling too.....

Gotta Run ~
I'm Gone


Lady of The Tulips

3 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Here I am!!! Stupid mouse problems of the pc type, at least not real mice!!! I don't need a Christmas mouse running around!LOL Phew! YOU sound just like me! There's mail here and there and coupons saved from 2002!!! Phew! and I had my new camera from Gina since 2004!!! I could have been 5 years younger in my stupid videos!!She kept getting on me to open it up, poor gal! O well! I will say some prayers for Sara too! I'd hate to hear her have a fit!!Hoping that company re-hires your Gabriel back too!Happy Week-end girly, it's almost here!!

Darla said...

I laughed at the fact that you are going to work on a piece started ? years ago. I think I have things I started when my girls were toddlers and they are both grown marrieds now.

Hope to see what you have when you finish it.

Darla

LadyTulip said...

Ha! ~~ Turquoise & Darla !! ~~ Can you believe that these things happen more often than not?!! I think my brain is Really trying to tell me to Have A Vacation ~ And Soon!!

Thanx for stopping by - An' Darla - I Will be posting the end result in just a day ~ Not Years from now -

L.

P.S. ~ Both of you have a Great Weekend! - Yay! ~ Almost here!