Friday, December 11, 2009


Untitled ~ Spring Bay Studio ~ 2009

Here's one canvas that had been partially finished not too long ago ~~ But I felt it needed something more, 'cause it just looked too darn sad. So, some more paint, papers and some other goodies, an' now it looks like it feels much better. Sorta like a nice swim in the sea with friends. Yeah. Tha's the ticket!

Not much else goin' on here, 'cept that there are some papers that need to get cut and some others that I'm having second thots about using. Sometimes the first flash of inspiration seems so perfect, then once all the elements get put side by side, ohh the disapointment! ~ What seemed really wonderful suddenly looks like a bad hangover gone wrong. If there is such a thing! ~ So, it's back to doing some rearranging and some more placement here and there...an' then something is bound to jump up and down for me! ~~

There is also some lists to be made for the weekend ~ I told Tom that I need a long winter coat, 'cause it's been something like 10 years since I had one..and with it as cold outside as it is, and only getting colder, the last thing I need to do is stroll outside and discover that my body has suddenly come to a screaching halt. Frozen in Place, as it were....

Makes things very inconvient..or however that's supossed to be spelled...

Hey, look, it's FRIDAY - my brain wants to take off an' go cruise across the Sound..there's going to be some concerts across the water this weekend, an' they sound like FUN ~~

Jus' have to figure out how to get across Said Water....

I'm Gone.........


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: