Friday, June 13, 2008

" Look, Look," said Lady Tulip. "There is a New Day and Today is that Day!"

"There will be Dancing in the street, and People will jump for joy!", said Lady Tulip. She waz very happy, and did Her own Happy Dance, to show others how the joy could be felt.

ok...Ok...OK!!

So there really isn't any dancing in the street, but we DO have internet here in our little cabin, and the trees are whispering to one another in the breeze outside, and there is not ONE commercial airline taking off overhead, and the sound of police sirens is no more in the neighborhood. We have successfully relocated and are EVAH so happy we have finally unpacked boxes, repainted different rooms, trims and the outside of the house is sporting a new color thanx to the Very Fine Work of Noah...he has done a fabulous job on re-doing the old wood and fixed up all the leaks and holes that had gotten ahold of the wood all around the house. We are Ever So Happy.

I forgot where my camera is (why i can't remember where it is is just beyond me...after all We just moved ...) but in the morning I'll post pictures of the cabin. It is ever so wonderful to be surrounded by the woods..and lots of neighbors have come up and welcomed us to the little neighborhood. One couple helped tom & noah unload the truck the first day we were here. Poor Tom had to go right back to work the next day -- we signed the legal papers, got the electricity hooked up an' zoom, off the poor dear had to go and drive all that freight all over the place. But the drive back here is well worth the mess he has to work in around the Big City.

We also have discovered that the dog just Loves to go for a walk -- at least twice a day, and sometimes three times a day she just has to go out and do her thing. We found here a harness get-up just before packing the truck to move..it's kinda funky looking, but the thing works like a gem. She is REALLY strong, and tries several times a day to drag me into the woods, but I've learned to counter her near-leaps into the trees. she gets miffed, but I usually succeed. And she has walked a lot of weight off of me...I'm another size smaller now, but I'm not complaining!! It feels good to have that much exercise every day. The dirt road in front of our place is somewhat tricky, as the dog wants to drag me down that thing at a VERY fast pace. so far I haven't fallen facefirst into the gravel...hopefully I'm not going to either...


This is sorta short, but I've got to get in touch with the area art league and find out what to do with my yearly membership. the have a meeting this next week, so I gotta get stuff fixed up fast.

Lady of The Tulups -- who is doing her Happy Dance lotz and lotz now that she's not in the big city eny-more...

No comments: