Saturday, June 28, 2008

** What'z the line about the best laid plans or something?? **

I HAD planned to go thrift-store shopping today, and then possibly getting over to the one fabric shop over in the larger town down Ocean Highway...BUT -- naturally there is a fly in the ointment, or rather a hitch in my get-a-long. Actually what it is, IS, that tom had his trip up north in his truck changed to TODAY, so naturally all the plans I'd made have gone down the tube, or that other THANG that I shall not name. I'm glad that tom has the extra work, that's always a good thing, I mean, who's gonna look at extra hours on the paycheck as a BAD thing?? -- But it's JUST that the shops I need to get to aren't open on Sundays. so that means another week before I can get things I need. It's rather agrivating (I give up on trying to spell that DAYUM word right...) to say the least, that The Very Fine Automobile isn't running good enuf to go down the highway...but such is life, eh?

I've got another collage just lined up..no..it's got all the pieces in one file folder, but I can't decide on the exact lay-out for it just yet. This piece is one that I got cut, trimmed, painted and altogether ready for a canvas board just before we put the house on the market, so in between all THAT work and getting down here, I just can't remember how I wanted to have it put together for a final glueing...I think if I sit and stare at the pieces for awhile it'll come back to me..at least I'm hoping that's what'll happen! HE! HE!!

This is gonna be short 'cause I gotta go in the kitchen & find out what noah's doin on the phone with his father...the call soundz kinda weird, but maybe it's just cause they both mumble so bad while on the phone, I can never figure out WHAT their discussing!

Lady of The Tulips -- waiting for some paint colors to absolutely JUMP out at her so she can decide which one's to use **

No comments: