Sunday, June 15, 2008

This morning is very quiet -- the temps are a Lot cooler than they have been the past couple dayz. Somewhere in the low 70's or upper 60's, which feels wonderful coming in thru the open windows. The humidity yesterday made the upper 80 degree's feel like over 95, at least to me. the humidity and I have never been on speaking terms, and once it gets up in those numbers it saps the energy out of me. So waking up this morning with the coolness has been a very fine thig.

The house is coming along much faster than I thot it would. Noah has the trim left to finish tomorrow and thinks the house will be completely repainted by the end of the week. He's really worked very hard on making it look better. he's started attending the community church and even had several people congratulate him on the work he's done on the exterior of the house. last week one of the neighbors talked to him about a possible job, so that would be excellent if he could find some work soon. I think he's been wondering what to do about some income since coming down here with us, but once one door closes, another opens up. God works in wonderful ways that we'll never understand!

I've got some paint ready on my little table behind me, and am ready to finish up some lettering and painting fishes. There has been a change in some of the pieces I worked up before leaving the city, and now they look completely different. I'll start posting the changes on them this next week. I've got to get some supplies into the studio too -- and get this place organized. Noah haz some stuff that needs to go up in the attic, and larger pieces of furniture that will go out in one of the sheds. we've got 2 outside, but one has a little more space available for large furniture pieces. The Dog's couch has been relegated to the larger shed..it sat out in the rain and started taking on a life of it's own...i.e. smelling like it was growing into another Something...lawdy mama!! 'bout made me gag when I got close to the thing...ugh...

Must go and make sure sara isn't trying to sneak out the back door..she's discovered she can knock the back storm door open and run offf......sheesh..

Lady of The Tulips -- who is wondering where her little ceramic lady has gone...she's awful cute & I can't find her...hummm

No comments: