Thursday, November 20, 2008


Here are some of the little paintings I've been messin' around with..there are more on another sheet of watercolour paper, but for now, I wanted to show a couple of the squares I've put together. May not keep one of them..but this gives you the idea of what I'm putting together over on my little table. The canvas is ready for the 1st. part of this project, an'after this paint dries, then the other pieces will get added. Think of the colors as something that wakes you up in the middle of the night after eating pizza at 11 p.m., topped with italian sausage. That kind of color thing.

We are feeling warmer this morning!! YEAHH!! Noah is out sorting some of the lumber that's been sitting behind one of the sheds. I asked him how much we have out there, as I have this batch of ideas of things to make for christmas. With our new little cabin, we need to decorate for the holidays, and what better way than to make new christmas decorations for our new place!! HUH?! clever, no? I think some glitter is Definetly in order, and I will also look around to see what kind of ribbon is stashed away. Tom has no inclinkling toward decorating..'cept to sit on the couch and point in the direction that he thinks something should go. Great help that boy is...

I've got to run an' check the woodstove..haven't put wood in for a couple hours, so it may be time to stoke the fires! And there are more paintings to get finished. This'll be fun..

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: