Tuesday, November 25, 2008


YUP!! Sara just hauled off and decided that it was all just too much for her...heaved herself up on mom's bed, and fell asleep. Well, after all she DID have to go outside and investigate all the new smells around the trees, and she also had to smell where the neighbors dog walks around by the back of the deck, AND she ALSO had to smell around where the clothesline is. So the Poor, Poor Baby!! Look at Her!! She is just flat wore OUT. Such is the life of a dog...


I got back home a little while ago from riding around with our neighbor to some of the area thrift stores. I mentioned that Tom & I had tried to find a local thrift store/"Antique" store on sunday, but we couldn't find it. WELL --- turns out that the building where the antiques are located, happens to be shared with our neighbor, where they have their vending machine company!! WHOA!! so lois took me in the building this morning, and lo and behold, there...right in front of me, is a nearly identical farmhouse pie safe..tho a little more worse for wear than the one we saw Sat. for $625...this one is a little larger -- and was on sale for $135. HA!! Guess who bought it?? ME!! SCORE!! YAAAA!!! So now we gotta get our neighbor to bring it over here, with the use of his truck. his wife said it wouldn't be a problem, so I'm finally going to have the storage I need. No more papers on the floor!!

I also got to one of the area bargain stores. Bought some goodies for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. 3 types of coffees, a big jar of maple syrup, and then got over to wallmart an' bought some pens I needed. All together a very good "Junkin" day!! Saw some shirts that may be good for noah, and tom needs some stuff too. Plus one thrift store had some dishes for less than $30 -- may get those too. Weee...!!!

Got to finish some work on me little table. And the dog wants something...blasted animal. But I love her to pieces, so off I go to spoil her some more!

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: