Monday, November 03, 2008


*** So here it is, another day where the weather just can NOT make it's mind up ***


We have temps up in the 70's, the sky is sometimes cloudy, sometimes sunny...the wind is blowing around little teeny clouds, that float beneath other large-stormy-ugly looking clouds. It's as if the sky will not decide from one minute to the next what it wants to do. This makes Sara very upset, as she THINKS she wants to go outside, but then she looks around at some of the teeny tiny drops of rain water that have collected on the grass - where we had a "Rain" for about 10 minutes, that did nothing but make the grass damp. but OH NO!! sez Miss Sara -- it's RAIN, and I DON'T LIKE WET GRASS under my feet...I swanny, I have never seen a dog be more picky about where she walks than the one we own. Tempermental, stubborn, cranky a LOT >> this animal takes the cake. It is absolutely like having a 2-year-old in the house. And yes, she talks back, too. I can sit and tell her, "NO! You do NOT want another dog biscuit "BARK!!BARK!!" "Don't Interupt me!!" "BARK!!! BARKBARK!!" "SHUT-UP!!" "BARKKK!!!"

So it goes..in the house, with the doors closed and the windows too. The wind comes in kinda Just chilly, then when the sun comes out, it warms up again. My windows are getting the workout that the engineers designed them for. MaybeI should call and see if I can make a commercial on how well they operate after nearly 30 years.

Noah has gone off on his bike somewhere. I think he's applying for yet another job. He got to work at a peanut factory last week...he was pretty glad about finally getting the job..the temp agency that lined it up for him, had taken their sweet time getting it all finalized. Then Tom dropped noah off REALLY early for the job, so Noah had to sit for over an hour before the start of the day. Then after 2 hours, the Supervisor came to tell him, that the Temp. Agency had sent too many people for the shift, and that Noah could go home...Which of course he Couldn't, cause he had to wait till after 5:30 when Tom would get off work and come pick Noah up. So -- he sat around for the next 7 hours, cause there wasn't a bus that would come to the bus stop till later in the evening, and there was no where else to go...

Needless to say, Noah told the agency to do SOMETHING else, but he didn't tell me his exact words...I don't think he was very polite -- which under the circumstances makes a WHOLE lot of sense. So he's off down the road to try yet another job...hopefully its gonna work out. There are jobs out there, but who really wants to be the ditch digger putting in cable lines for Fiber Optics Corporations, at $6.00 an hour?? Well -- some people may say it's looking a gift horse in the mouth, but trust me -- digging in clay and mud for 7 & 1/2 hours does not quite qualify as a pleasant job. So Noahs off to try and find something else.

I'm still battling with the ear infection that's been plagueing me for the past week. I finally got ahold of the Dr.s office, an' have an appt. in the morning. Shwoooo -- it's really a PAIN right about now, this little bit of Stuff that's floating around in my ear. I don't know what it is. I don't know WHY it is, and all I want is for it to GO AWAY. I haven't had something like this for nearly 10 years, so it's way past irritating me...sort of like being a thorn in the side. Yeah. That's it...

Lady of The Tulips - listening to somebody pounding something across the street..sounds kinda scary, it does...

No comments: