Friday, October 02, 2009

>> Ok, I don't know what it is with downloading my pictures, but for this week, it doesn't seem to be something that's going to happen <<

But it does make me sad, as I want to share some of my pieces that will be going to the shop this weekend. But suffice to say, that they are all that carefree - weekend - away - from - the - house kind of work - all Seashore, Fish, and Mermaids playing on the water. I think that it must be some kind of Water Muse who has infiltrated my brain these last few weeks, and that's just fine with me! Whatever the Muse is, it just is keeping me more focused than I think I've ever been. How great is that, to actually sit at the work table, and make things that create a feeling of fun, play and all-around Good Times! That's what we need more of these days, lots of time for relaxation, not more stress (Tho I'm tending toward being stressed getting all the work done in time for the store opening!!) So,with a calm shade of pale blue, with some Aqua thrown in for good measure, the current piece is coming along nicely.

Noah has been out in the yard, cleaning up odds and ends before the winds and storms of fall come along. He's also gotten some of the woodwork along the roof line all filled in with putty, and gotten some extra insulation stuff (it looks horrid, but seems to fill in cracks pretty well) - all set up as well. We're talking now about adding some more insulation up in the attic, so that's going to probably be an ongoing item for the next month or so. Or until the weather gets too cold to be climbing up in said attic! Noah has also gotten some fix-ups done inside the house too, little bits and pieces of paint that needed some help. Yay! Tom said "I'm workin' on it" when I asked him to do some of the work - not holding my breath!!

Well, too much time here, so must go - and it's time for my meds, so That is really necessary!

Lady of The Tulipd

No comments: