Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I have to admit, that when it comes to adding things to my blog, I am about the most feeble individual at doing those things, that I know on this earth -- Case in point - I've been sitting here for the last half-hour, trying like all stars and get out, to add some "Gadgets" to my blog -- some great other blogs that I read at least a couple times each week, plus some other things that would certainly dress things up.

But, since I'm not up on how to click and drag things here and there, it has been something of a pain in my neck (actually it's my left shoulder that gets all stiff and sore...) to try and "simply add to Your Blog!!" --

Obviously these individuals have never thot that there are others in the world who have the least amount of experience with computers - when it comes to adding little things to their sites or blogs.

And add to it, that the dog is breathing down my back, and trying like anything to get my attention so she can get a biscuit...

Anybody want to go visit one of the local establishments that serve drinks?

JUST KIDDING!!

Mainly because I honestly have no idea of where any such place would be..and I take a week before I even have 2 beers these days...

>> But on to other news <<

I'm steadly working on things over on the table..and I have a nice new canvas all finished, and waiting for some beads to be added later this afternoon - I'm working on a frame too, so that should all get done in just a jiffy.

And I'm going to get my bravery up and ask noah to help me with my blog, so I can add the little gadgets that I want to share with everybody else.

If you hear a lot of noise and general grumpiness, that would be noah, cause he does not like to help me with the computer. He thinks I should just go out and spent $100 and take a computer class...

As if..

Lady of The Tulips - pondering on how to be more savvy when it comes to fitting in with this modern world...

No comments: