Saturday, October 24, 2009


"Friends of The Reef" - 2009 Spring Bay Studio

Here is one of the new little pieces I've finished up in the last week or so. I had so much fun messin' around with the fabric that is the coral, and then found some papers that co-existed with the fabric just so. And the fish were something that I'd done awhile ago, so they all went together pretty nicely.

I've got another mermaid to show, too - but gotta make this sorta short, as tom will be home in just a little while. He had a run out of state yesterday, and once the freight was unloaded at the warehouse/factory, it was after 9 p.m. - so he got back to the truck terminal around midnight, an' then stayed up at danny's apt., then went in early to work today. Had a "rush" order to get done, so that was an extra day for him. All good, cause it's freight that hasn't been ordered for a long time, and now these certain manufacturers are getting orders restocked. Yay!! -- Good Sign for everybody!!

We're going to go shopping - I'm finally going to look for a pair of shoes - I've got new boots, but have no everyday shoes, or anything to go to church in - my one & only pair of shoes are from '02 - tennis shoes. I think I jabbered about them the other day, an when Tom saw what kind of shape they are in, he said "You! are going to get new shoes!" - Whoa!! -- for him to say Yes to shopping sez something! - Yikes. Guess the shoes are in worse shape than I thot!! gadzzz.....

Gotta get some paint on my canvas - I'll show what's in the works a little later!!


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: