Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ok -- so I did all the things the little boxes in HELP section of my blog-information space told me to do - and I still can not download, upload or set in any of my pictures on my blog!!

I worked like a mad-man for over an hour yesterday, trying this that and the other thig to get something on here, but ever since Noah did Something on the computer, that's the way it's been.

So until he gets over the little snit he's been having the last couple days, then there is little else I can do -- in terms of posting some of my spiffy new work. Agrivates (and makes me spell bad, too...) me to no end, but it just makes my blood pressure get even higher if tom comes into the mix too - he just adds cute comments like, "Well, just find somebody and pay them to fix it for you.."

Uhhh..anybody out there got a quick $200 they want to hand over to me?? Tom is truly clueless some days, and when he popped up with THAT little tidbit, I just was really glad we were on the phone and he wasn't within striking distance of my left hand.

So, after all the frustration and headache, and having a good long crying jag and feeling like I should just throw in the towel as far as working on my art, I did come back in here this morning, and have a much bigger canvas 98% finished - 14 X 16 is the canvas size, I think. Anyway, it's much larger than any I've used before, so it was a challenge to start a project with a much bigger space to work with. But I painted and painted, added this and that, then painted some other pieces of paper, got some fabric cut, matte -medium-painted too, and now they are all finding their way onto the new canvas. Weeee!! It's really quite a different piece, but it's really fun, too. And if the creek don't rise, and the sun sets in the west tonight, I'm gonna try REALLLLYYY carefully to ask noah to help me out with my pictures.

Either that or I'm gonna have to go an DO SOMETHING that I shouldn't.

Just what that would be, I have no idea, but it sounds really good, donchya think??

Got to Run - Keep me in your prayers that something can be done with my pictures!!


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: