Thursday, October 08, 2009

~~ Ok, so I'm over the rant I ranted about the other day ~~ About how I just can not fig're out how to make certain delightful goodies pop up on my blog - and since then I've read nearly 12,345 things that tell you what to do when confronting this issue.

None of them made one lick of sense to me.

So, 'till I can get our oldest down to our little cabin in the woods here, it's just gonna be one of those things - sooner or later there will be postings of my art on here once again. But for now, I'll just tell you some of the things that are happening around the place.

Like, for instance, our little mouse on the desk is doing this odd flashing thing, and there is no telling what it means. probably that it needs new batteries. Something easy, is what I'm hoping for.

AND the other for instance, is that I'm supossed to have a Dr. appt next week, but after going thru hoops and ladders (or is that a childs game?) - I was able to get a ride up to The City - but there were some very odd happenings associated with that schedule, so that's looking like it's out of the question. So, I will reschedule the Dr. appt and get either Tom to take me, or figure out some other way to get up to the office. There is too much drama with the ride to the city to go into here, but suffice to say, that I got yelled at, was questioned about why I had 2 Dr. appts in less that 3 weeks, and the local "Taxi" service seemed to have far too many stipulations that are unwritten and unspoken for me to deal with. So that's that. All I need to do is get an update on my x-rays an' go home. Sheesh..

But the ART stuff is going so incredibly well - yesterday during all my drama, I kinda slowed down on painting, as I was recovering from the YELLING at that I got - but in the afternoon I got some painting done on a canvas, and there are now some fabrics, beads and papers that are blending in together quite well, even if I don't mind saying so. More Beach Theme Stuff -- and it's increasingly difficult to think of going to the beach when the temps are starting to cool down. Noah had to let me know that the overnight low was down in the upper 40's, which for here is COOL. Get that. Some places there's snow, an' he's bellyachin' 'cause it's below 50 overnight. What'z that child gonna do when it REALLY gets cold?

So - that's it for now - I've got to check on my xrays now, and make sure my fabric is ready for adhearing to the canvas - Weeee...it's so much fun doin' STUFF that makes me start humming, "Unnnder the Boooardwalk...Dowwn by the Seaaaa--eeeaaahh, yeah..."

Gotta Love It!!

Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Wish I knew how to help YOU but I had someone do my banners, I do NOT know how yet!!! It's the least of my worries! I've yet had some quiet time to read my camera instructions on how to get the program on my pc! I'll probably wait for Gina to come home, she is coming, Nov. 6 for November 7 for a wedding and then we have a baby shower the next day soOOOOo hopefully we will have some time to figure out the camera! My pc is sOOOOOOo old it might not have room for the camera program! UG! Good Luck with the Dr. appt!!!and ride! That's a shame they yelled at YOU!!! Here's a huggy wuggy to YOU from me sweet thang!!!((((((Lady of the Tulips)))))))))Have a happy week-end!!!xoooxoxox

LadyTulip said...

Thanx so!! -- I know once I get some help, then it'll all be ok - Jus' Frustratin' for now!

Have Fun with Gina!! -- Ooh, a Baby shower? - Sounds like it's gonna be a busy time for U!!

Hugz to You! - An' have a Wonderful Weekend!!

L.