Friday, October 23, 2009


"Untitled" -- here is one of the new works I've been trying like all stars and garters to get uploaded -- I'm not sure if some of the teeny little beads show up on the left of the canvas, but they are there!! -- There are also some butterfly's on the canvas, and some other things, too. I have some spots of glitter too, but it may not show up in the light. Just look, honest, it's all there!!

I'm still shaking from a nasty little incident this morning -- Tom was on the phone for the first time with the computer that pays out insurance for the cars -- he didn't know how to make the right payment, and the next thing he knows, the insurance company took $500 from our checking account!! -- I tell you, I'm still shaking!!! The thing was, he didn't know that, as is usually the case with large corporations, their computer systems aren't friends with people like us, who don't know how to use them correctly -- Thus tom saying to pay one amount, that wasn't what we wanted, but was just what the insurance company wanted - not just a monthly payment, but THE ENTIRE 6 MONTH AMOUNT!!!

Yup -- for some reason, my blood pressure is thru the roof right now, ad I'm trying to calm down, but with this little incident, it's gonna be awhile!! -- Then, too -- I've been trying to save up for a new pair of shoes -- I haven't bought some new shoes since Noah was in high school in '02, so you can imagine what kind of shape my one and only pair of shoes are in!! -- They are a nice tennis shoe, but lets just say that they have most certainly had better days. The sole is coming off, and it sorta flops when I walk, making this weird noise..not too loud, but it is something that you can hear. Embarassing to say the least when I'm in the store..sounds like I'm flopping my feet on purpose down the isle of Soups and Mixes...

So, if I can find something at the low-cost shoe warehouse tomorrow, I'm gonna be one happy girl. Probably won't get something, but I'm gonna give it the ol' college try!! Yes Ma'am and Yes Sir!! But with all these bills being paid, I'm just not sure if there's gonna be enuf left over for food and a pair of shoes. Tom pays for things, doesn't tell me and then expects me to figure out how to make it all work out.

Do not look at my grey hair, pleeze...

Well, I'm gonna go an' take my blood pressure meds -- an' try to calm down an work on some other stuff on my table...oh, an' I'll show my newest little mermaid, too!! Just wait!!


Lady of The Tulps

No comments: