Friday, October 23, 2009


W.I.P. ~~ Here's one of the little girls that is sitting very politely over on the work table..Tom sez she reminds him of Dolly Parton -- I'm not sure if it's Dolly, or Rachel Zoe, what with the wild hair, but either way, this little girl will make her way onto a new canvas that is sitting directly to her right --

There are some pretty groovy papers that will go around and next to and beside her -- If I can get over to the table !!

The crises with the computer system at our huge and cold Insurance company is still ongoing -- I did, however talk with a very sweet Customer Service Rep., who is doing every thing she can to make the $500 Plus go back into our checking account, but I'm not sure how long it's going to take. The Bank hung up on me while I was waiting for them to tell me if the money would go back in -- then the Ins. company called an said it'd be reset...

So who knows..

And Now I'm going to go and cry, 'cause Tom just started running his mouth about the whole thing, got all nasty to me..an now somehow it's all my fault....

Anybody want an old lady to house sit somewhere in the Florida Keys..say for the next 5 months or so??!!


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: