Tuesday, November 24, 2009

>> Just a quick post, as there are so many things around here to start getting ready for the weekend <<

I'm just finishing part of a new canvas, so that's drying over on the work table, and while that goes along, now I have to go out in the kitchen and start putting things together for tomorrow - seems like a good idea to start baking some of the goodies for Thanksgiving a tad early, that way when our oldest gets here from the city, then I'll be able to spend time chatting with him, instead of being all harried and irritated in the kitchen. And there just isn't enuf time during the day on Thursday to hear all the news from old friends that our son keeps up with, AND be baking the deserts, dressing, and that big ol' bird. ~~ Whoo - Hoo ~~ And Said Son will be bringing the bird with him...

Let's just hope he has it DEFROSTED by the time he gets here! - Yikes ~ Tom asked me if I thot that the bird would still be frozen when it gets in the cabin...uhh...lets just hope not..

Well ~ actually, if it IS frozen, then it's gonna be ok, 'cause tomorrow most of the other things will already be done! - Yay! -

Nothing like Planning Ahead! ~ Shwoo, there's something to be said for figuring things out, now, isn't there?!

Must Run -

oops...where did my notebook paper go that has my Pumpkin Pie receipe on it ~ uh-ooh...


Lady of The Tulips

4 comments:

turquoise cro said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lady of the Tulips!!! You all have a good one!!!See YOU on the flip side! hehe

LadyTulip said...

Wishing a Very Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to You!! Have all the turkey you can stand!!

L.

Janet said...

I hope the bird arrived defrosted! If your Thanksgiving was anything like mine it was fun but a little hectic, too. I always manage to forget one thing and this year I forgot to put the cranberry sauce on the table plus completely forgot to warm up the rolls. I guess it wouldn't be Thanksgiving at my house if there weren't some things left off!!

LadyTulip said...

Oh Janet! - That's too funny!! -- I laugh at you forgetting the rolls...I forgot those PLUS some extra veges...I felt like a sharp marble...
Glad your Thanksgiving went well!!

L.