Thursday, November 19, 2009


>> Just a quick post, and a little shot of the mermaid that has been hanging out over on the antique hutch -- she said she was going to sit and behave, so I'm going to guess that she will. Some days there are things that one has no control over..

I had a full, fun day yesterday - Got to go into Trader Joe's with a friend - Wow! - My poor brain just about went into overdrive, and it was so hard to just pick up a couple things that I knew I needed - things for christmas, mostly - but I won't tell what they are, 'cause if the people who they were purchased for, happen to read this, then it wont be ay kind of a suprise now, will it? ! So , I will say that the prices are what everybody who's told me about the store -- well, those prices are really not easy to beat. Great thing that there are soo many organic products - lots of choices of Evertything..There will be another trip up to the city to get More Stuff, thats for sure!

And I went to a very nice meeting for church first thing in the morning - had a wonderful speaker, and had some good tea, and some desert - Yum! - And got to meet some people who I'd never met before, so that was fun too - Shwoo! - Lottsa stuff for one day!!

Well, gotta run - there is a warning that's flashing for me just over there..see? == No! - Over THERE>>> Yeah, what's up with THAT?! - Guess I better get ahold of noah an' tell him this is goin' on...jeesh..


Lady of The Tulips

No comments: