Saturday, November 07, 2009


So, what started out as just trying to find some kind of lettering, turned out to be a search for some thing in the dictionary in my computer, which THEN turned out to be a search for some phrases, which THEN turned out the discovery of the Paint Program installed in my computer..which made me just about jump up out of my chair, then I nearly said some very worddy birds...uh..dirty words..

ANDTHEN with my right hand ( which I barely use 'cause it makes things all wonky..) I got into the paint program, messed around with some of the brush details, messed around some more, an' this is what I came up with. Not much, looks like I'm back in the 1st. grade, but I just love the rawness of the brushstrokes..it really does look like I'm back in 1st grade.

An' that's ok, 'cause maybe by the time I hit 70, I'll be able to actually print legibally (oh hush, that's spelled bbbbaaadddd..so shut up...) and people won't shake their heads and say, "oh, she does need some help on her penmanship.." Or whatever you call it...

As for other stuff - Tom & I went for the monthly Saturday Morning Breakfast at the clubhouse - biscuits with gravy, scrambled eggs, and hot coffee. They also had pancakes, sausage and something else, but I figured what I had was enuf to stall my blood veins for the next 5 hours -- biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs & coffee. The only time I eat something like this is at the Saturday Morning Breakfast, so it's not like it's the everyday thing to do. I wouldn't be here if that WAS what I'd eat every day..besides, the Dr. would have a field day when my cholestrol screening came back..We chatted with a few people, but then Tom said he had to get back here to help noah with the yardwork and whatever else there is to do. So, that left me with trying to figure out what to do with the project over on the work table.

And I still need to get some type of printing on some tiny pieces of paper..and I'm no closer to doing that than when I started an hour ago.

But It Is fun to mess with the paint program on the computer..now I'm gonna be messin' with it for the nest 5 hours..watch me. ~~ No, there are too many things to get done around here before I set myself down an' be messin' with paint and stuff..

WAIT!! -- Isn't that what I do, but at another location in this very same room?!! WHAT THE....

Ok - I'm gonna go DO something..I'm just not gonna SAY just what it iz..hee, hee...


Lady of The Tulips

1 comment:

Penny Paperworks said...

OH get off the puter already and have a HAPPY WEEKEND! miss ya!