Thursday, November 05, 2009

>> So, I got all excited yesterday, and hoped that my Dr. office called me back, and had some NEWS for me..<<

So much for thinkin' -- I called them, le's see...4 times?? -- Nothing. Wait, I mean they TALKED to me, but the answers I'd been waiting for aren't there. As in, the Hosp. where I went this week, hasn't sent the scans, ultra-sound or anything else to my Dr's office yet. And the staff at the Hosp. said, "Oh! - We'll have those to your doctors office this evening, or at the latest, tomorrow morning.." --

Did the earth turn in some other direction and not tell me? -- Did something happen to this part of America and Hospitals are not longer in charge of telling patients what they NEED TO KNOW??

sorry for the mini-rant there, but it's so #%&&@! irritating when I want to know what the #$^%*( is going on with ME, and nobody wants to do their job...OH! -- That's it! HA!! -- How DUMB!! --

Here I am, expecting somebody to do their JOB...

ok..so that's what that is for now..just a bunch of waiting for the cows to come home..or waiting for my ship to come in, and I'll be at the airport...

BUT -- on the ART front, it's much better than waiting for other people to do something..I've got a nice little project sitting on my table, and one that got finished, but hasn't gotten it's picture taken yet..so that will happen in a flash. or maybe in a little while. I'm not feeling up to being rush-ied just yet this morning..not enuf coffee in me to do all THAT. And there are some papers that I've been eyeing since the other morning,when I got a brainstorm to do a little something that I'd seen a few months ago -- a little bit of pattern on some ad or something, and it kinda looked like it could be made/altered just enuf with just the right patterned paper, some paints and maybe a slip of glitter glue thrown in for good measure. Then THAT will all be slammed together into a spiffy little canvas. At least, that's the thot for the morning --

The dog is being good -- she's not getting any better, but she seems to still have her crazy little sense of humor about her. The cancer on her side isn't getting any smaller, but it doesn't seem to bother her..just the lesions within her lung are what bother her the most. If she gets too bouncy and starts hopping up and down like she does when she wants a biscuit, then she starts coughing and has to stop and stand still for a minute. My poor baby! It breaks my heart, and there is just nothing the vet can do about it. How do you go into the lungs of an animal and try to take something out? -- Nope -- It just doesn't work like that. So, we'll leave Little Miss Sara as she is - just another crazy member of this crazy little household, along the shore of the Albemarle Sound. Watchin' all the animals around the yard (Noah and the 3-point buck he saw the other morning...) and catching a glimpse of the leaves turning color and falling slowly to the ground for the winter.

That's what's goin' on here -- just another day in the neighborhood --

Must get some glue on some shells...I'm not goin' to tell what their for, I'll just say that their lookin ' mighty fine on their new home..

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: