Wednesday, November 04, 2009


"Smile Everyday" - 2009 Spring Bay Studio

Sorry for the washout appearance of this piece...the new light Noah put in the studio seems to make everything look like it's had better days. This is one of my newer works..she seems to be having a good time..

The conversation on this w/The Husband went totally off kilter..

"So..whaddya think of her?"

"uh..ya mean, who does she look like?"

"Yeah..you said she looked like Dolly Parton.."

"No -- Rachael Zoe.."

"Rachael Zoe?! -- You mean, like, Rachael Zoe..?"

"Yeah..Rachael Zoe.. Why?"

"Well, 'cause I didn't think you knew who she was, or what she looked like.."

"Yeah I Do! An' this looks like her.."

"Huh.."

"Why you say that??!! I told you what I thot of this .."

"Never mind..."

>> So that was the start of Saturday...an' it just continued to get weirder as the day went along..<<

See ~~ I watched a couple of the Rachael Zoe series last month, and one time, tom walked in and stood and watched the program with me for all of about 5 minutes. I didn't think anything of it -- sorta explained who she was, and why the background shots looked so fabulous, cause after all it's all shot in L.A. -- an then tom went on his merry little way. So, it was something of a suprise that he told me that this mermaid looked like Rachael Zoe, 'cause after all, there are MONTHS where tom won't remember what happened the day before, so how wa I supossed to react when he said he thot this looked like Rachael Zoe...Suprised? - Understatement of the year, that one.

So now, anyway, here she is, and she isn't too bad, all things considering..

But now the phone rings, an' it should be my Dr. -- yikes..le's see what happenes from here...


Lady of The Tulips

2 comments:

PennyBlue said...

Boy do I miss your humor! I have new digs so ya gotta go to my blog and check it out! Is mojo world still happenin? Miss ya LT...gonna add you to my NEW blog so we can stay in touch!

LadyTulip said...

Look At You!! Jus' love the new blog, and all the wonderful things you have now!! Very Fine!!

So Very glad that you stopped by - I've missed you!! DO keep in touch!!

L.