Friday, November 20, 2009


"Ocean" - 2009 Spring Bay Studio

Here's one of the canvases that got finished up just at the start of last weekend. The fun thing was getting all the little fish attached to the canvas, then playing with all those paints. Tom must have thot I'd lost my marbles, 'cause I was just about jumping up and down, kinda dancin' around my little work table, doin' this and that while getting all this put together.

He just doesn't want to have fun, that's all it is.

And there is still another canvas on the work table, and it's getting dry as I sit here. I'd wanted to get a picture today of the yard outside..Noah has been raking leaves for the whole week, and about the time he gets one section done, then the wind blows, and all the other trees start flinging their leaves on the ground. Ah well, at least it's lottsa good exercise for him. Good thing he's young, 'cause other wise it'd just about make other people fall slap over.

But that's not what I wanted to say.

What I WANTED to say, is that it's been dreary here, with little sprinkles, then some rain, then some HARD rain...it's been like this for the last 2 days. But there will be a teeny moment where the sun does come out, and it looks wonderful - lots of color in all the hardwoods, and it just makes it so wonderful - Fall in All It's Glory - that kind of thing. But then, I go outside, and once on the deck or porch, I remember that the camera is INSIDE the house...and once in here, then I start to paint or something, totally forgetting to get a picture of the FALL COLORS out there...

sigh...

And now here comes my interuption - every time I've tried to get something done on the computer, then noah comes in the hall, sighs LOUDLY - then I have to stop everything and go away. Leads to a feeling of having GIN or something.

Not that I would..

But the irritation is definetly there...know what I mean?

I mean, how do you get something done when about 1.23% of the work has to end..don't even get 1/4 of the way STARTED..

Starting to rant about getting thrown off the computer..

So I better just GO and Then I'll Be Back.
Ha! -

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: