Friday, November 06, 2009


Here are some of the little plants that are popping up in the yard, mostly around all the wood scraps and firewood piles noah has near the sheds >> These are some of the wild plants that I want to know the names of, but for the time being, I'll just call them sweet little wildflowers.

I'm also waiting for a word or 2 from the Dr. office, but it seems that waiting for something from them is like waiting for my ship to come in. Wait! - Maybe if my ship comes in, Tom will be able to see it at the Port, and tell 'em to hang on while I drive up there!! Ha!! That's the ticket!!

Ok, so it's been a stressful week, and all this poppycock is driving me somewhat crazy. I'm working on a new canvas, and as for now, there is absolutely not one once or smudge or blip of paint or anything else on that thing - I've got a lot of teeny papers cut for it, and some other elements but as for putting those onTO the canvas, it just seems that something else comes up, and I'm at a loss to get any more work done. It's the aftereffects of the full moon: That's my cop-out for the end of the week. Plus, I'm still wondering what to do for the weekend, since tom got paid $200 less than we'd expected, so that was a teeny bit of a suprise. Goes to show what gettin' excited about pay - day will do. Never count your chickens, or whatever that old saying is - Good thing we make a habit of saving aside some extra every week!!

So, this is short, but I have to go check on the dog - she's refusing to come in from the deck this morning, and it seems kinda chilly. I'm worried about her, and she seems to be actin' kinda funny today. What with the cancer she has, and some of the breathing difficulties she has, it all comes together to make me somewhat nervous for her...poor baby..

Lady of The Tulips

No comments: