Monday, March 17, 2008

** Am in the middle of a pondering-fit **

I'm working on a piece out in the studio, and I've worn my poor little brain to frizzies trying to decide which color to put on some tissue paper that won't look suckie next to an off shade of green. And on St. Patty's Day, you'd thing it'd be EASY to decide about something GREEN!!!


Well...anyway...HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

I'm just now discovering that I'm wearing a RED flannel shirt this morning instead of wearing GREEN...how much of a dolt am I??!! I also overslept by 2 hours (!!!) this morning, and had to call the lawyers we're working with on our taxes..no wonder I grabbed the wrong shirt for the morning!!

My nerves have left and are on a splendid vacation down in the Tropics somewhere >>> with a tropical drink and EVER'THING!!


I'm going to go back to the studio and stare at my papers and paints a little longer and hope that there will be a Burst of Smart-ness to get my piece put together...It truly shouldn't take this long to get some paper joyfully put next to each other..should it??


Lady of The Tulips >> who is listening to The Youngest play the guitar this morning, and also questioning on why The Dog is quiet outside..what with her little cleverness at getting out of the gate on a regular basis..oh mercy...don't tell me she got out AGAIN??....

No comments: