Wednesday, March 12, 2008

w,i,p, -- This is another one of my little friends who's waiting for the next big event in it's little life...sorta like waiting for the bus but a lot more fun.

There hasn't been much in the way of super good news on the sale of the house. We did have a showing the first of the week, but there hasn't been any word from the couple who were here. They went thru Everything in the house -- An HOUR they looked, probed, proded (oh hush, that's spelled wrong, so blah..) and peered into corners and anything they could see. I was beginning to wonder if they'd ever leave. I don't know what they were saying with their realtor, as they were speaking in a foreign language...but I'm hoping it was good. My nerves couldn't take any more BAD stuff at this point in time.

AND the other good news is that the flowers are popping up all over in the yard. I took a gamble last summer an' planted some perinnials but wasn't sure if they'd make it -- Yippie kii-yo, they are up and looking fine, thank you very much. When I get finished here I'll pop out side and take some pictures of 'em. They look very sweet. I got em on sale, and that's always a gamble with plants. But they are happy and growing up thru the mulch. The Dog hasn't even bothered em this spring, and she ALWAYS likes to dig in the flower beds, so I wonder if all the extra layers of compost and mulch are what's keeping her out of the flowers is the trick this spring or what. Or --it could be that The Dog is jus' bein' LAZY -- her?? Oh my...


And other news -- The Youngest has a part time job -- an' I really mean Part-Time === 3 days this week, workin' at one of the local hardware stores putting together sheds!! He likes to do stuff like that, so it's right up his alley..He told me I was going to have to drive him to the hardware store this morning, because he didn't think the bus had a route over to that blvd. early in the morning..but a little digging around and he found a route that would get him there in time to start...Whoo--eee!! He's glad for the little bit he'll make, an' who would look a gift horse in the mouth, I'm askin' ya??!!

Gotta run -- this p.o.s. thing is being worse than it normally is...jus' wish I had the $$$ to get a new one...HA!! Where any extra$$ would come from is Really funny!!

No comments: