Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Ode To St. Patricks Day" 2008 -- Spring Bay Studio

I jus' completed this piece for an entry to the MojoArtGroup for the Big Holiday challenge. I had lots of fun workin' this out and the little fishie just had the best time getting decorated and painted. The only delay I had when getting the background colors done, was when we had a last minuted, and I do mean LAST MINUTE showing of the house -- I had been workin' on the paints an' our realtor calls an' sez, "There's a woman calling to show you're house..she's in the neighborhood an' would like to come right over..."

Please do Not Look at the Grey Hairs popping up on my head, at this point in time....

Thank You very much...


So anyway -- I finished the little guy an' had just the best -est time with him. Guess 'cause bein Irish an' all, it just makes my heart sing when I do anything that has to do w/ St. Pattys day, know what I mean??

The Husband is resting now, after hauling lots and lots of soybeans the last couple dayz. And apparently there are still lots and lots more loads to get sent overseas this next week. He said it just amazes him at how many bags of soybeans can get stuffed into a container. And when you think of how Small they are...my word...I can't imagine how many there are stuffed in those things. My brain has a bad enuf time these dayz, an' trying to figure all those numbers out is just a little too much.

Gotta run an' get some other stuff taken care of -- The youngest is due home in jus' a bit, and he'll want to get back online. And I Do Not want to Hear Noise about being online when HE wantz to get online...otherwise known as Lotz of Quacking...

Lady of The Tulips -- who is wondering why The Dog is suddenly Very Quiet....uhh oh...

No comments: