Thursday, March 20, 2008

*** Here I waz...all excited to get some new shots of projects up on this Blog..an' lo and behold, when I went to start taking the pictures...the cute, clever and HORRID notice popped up on my camera, saying..."WARNING!! BATTERY EXHAUSTED!!" ***


Now>>> I try to think happy pink and blue thots most of the time, but when it hits me that something has gone amuck, well it just tweaks my poor little brain to no end. And since I'd just made sure all my glue and stuff had set JUST RIGHT..an' then the camera just sat in my hand like a TOAD...


Please Do Not Make Mention of the Extra wrinkles that are suddenly appearing on my face..an' we'll thank you in advance...


ANYway....so I have to wait till The Youngest comes home an' find out what he did with the batterys in the camera, since they haven't even been in there for 5 months. I know he does take shots of the items he sells on Ebay an' all, but I underestimated how often he uses the camera. My stars...poor little batterys, they jus' didn't know what hit them.


>>So I guess I WONT be showing you some of the other sketches I've got worked out in my sketch book...I've changed some of my colors to more muted tones that remind me of the Bahamas and have a more soothing effect when I place things next to each other...kinda tropical meets little girl play toys, I guessd you'd say. I rediscovered more papers that I am very glad did not get put into storage -- my oldest is SO BAD at trying to find things on a good day...if I asked him to dig out the box that has some of my papers and art supplies, that I stored in his extra bedroom...oh man...he'd be in there for HOURS lookin'. He's one of those "Surface Searchers" -- by that I mean, he only glances at things on top of a pile of items, or right next to an item, and will NOT move boxes, or anything else to REALLY look for something. Been that way hiz whole life. I'm suprised my brain hasn't exploded outta my head by now, I'm tellin' ya...


But anyway -- find the papers, I DID..so 'm back out to the studio and get some things put together


lady of the tulips -- who's 10 year old computer is throwing fits and spits right now..my last nerve has just announced it's leaving town in 10 minutes..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here or here